Drawer Bottom have 10 photos , they are View A Larger Image Of Prefinished Drawer Bottom 1/4\, Place The Drawer Box Back In Place And Make Sure Everything Still Fits Correctly And The Drawer Box Is Square. Screw And Glue The Drawer Box Back Together ., Small Tools Cabinet, Lovely Drawer Bottom #4 Article Image, Delightful Drawer Bottom #5 Oak Clapboard Drawer Bottoms, Beautiful Drawer Bottom #6 StarMark Cabinetry Builds Drawers With Captive Bottoms., Drawer Bottom Home Design Ideas #7 New Bottom Drawer, Drawer Bottom #8 Barker Modern!, Pre-cut Drawer Side, 60\, Newly Redesigned With Bottom Mounting Holes.. Below are the photos:
Drawer Bottom was uploaded on January 13, 2018 at 9:50 am. This image is posted at the Drawer category. Drawer Bottom is tagged with Drawer Bottom, Drawer, Bottom..The Drawer Bottom shade impression has been proven like a choice for your design of the style or figure of a room, emotional feeling, design, and feeling. Colors may be exhibited with the existence of furniture, wall paint designs, accessories soft furnishings, mementos home, perhaps wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture as it characterizes a space, the color variety will considerably influence the effect that in by way of a furniture. Make no oversight of incorporating coloring together with the bedroom furniture you've. Here are a few thoughts that will be induced the many hues for that layout of furniture or one's home furnishings.
Favor Drawer Bottom, gives the impression, a new impression and straightforward impression. This impact would appear traditional hues should you design it for delicate furnishings furniture applications. But when you are developing furniture for chair or desk it will give a stylish and simple's impression. White is not unsuitable for coating a couch, a chair.
Connotation of Drawer Bottom
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Bottombot•tom (bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.