Double Seat Sofa have 5 photos , they are Barber Osgerby Compact Two Seater Sofa Knoll, Best Of Two Seat Sofa With Two Seater Fabric Sofas Ikea Ireland Dublin, See Larger Image, Raleigh Two-Seater Sofa, Poltrona Frau Arcadia Two Seater Sofa - Large. Here are the images:
The image of Double Seat Sofa was published at August 5, 2018 at 2:56 am. It is published on the Sofa category. Double Seat Sofa is labelled with Double Seat Sofa, Double, Seat, Sofa..The primary suggestions for decorating the Double Seat Sofa are to produce little landscapes. This small yard indicates a natural area that is with numerous kinds of plants which are in a position to describe a beautiful green spot and wonderful around the front of the home like a tiny area. When you have been encouraged in the area park, then you can additionally create a location park without less gorgeous watch to the city park.
In addition to the small share you may also create sebuaha small waterfall or possibly a tiny feature that's applied with organic ideas, like the utilization of lumber as a water flushed or by the utilization of rocks, where the water is likely to be revealed more evidently also.
Some stunning crops you'll be able to select like trees are colorful blossoms, little, and grasses that may meet up with the land area while in the park before your property. The theory that both Double Seat Sofa is really a park that's not always green. This means a home backyard type or layout that will employ additional suggestions, helping to make a small swimming, which is not really a large amount of wear flowers that are natural, but simply to increase water's big event and electricity in-it.
Definition of Double Seat Sofa
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.