The image about Broken Bow Post Office have 10 attachments it's including Armonk Post Office. Picture. Broken Bow Brewing, Post Office 74728, Wikipedia, Image, 2011, Mosier, Oregon, Click To Enlarge, Nyack Post Office, U.S. Post Office In Lodgepole, Nebraska., While ., Above Is The Small Post Office. There Isn't Much Else In Cowdrey., Post Office And Masonic Temple, US Post Office 229 West Genesee St.. Following are the pictures:
Broken Bow Post Office was uploaded on October 19, 2017 at 1:38 pm. It is posted under the Office category. Broken Bow Post Office is tagged with Broken Bow Post Office, Broken, Bow, Post, Office..Broken Bow Post Office get to be the most critical aspect in flooring for your home's decision. When a floor your shade decide on too dim if you have a little home minimalist this may create your home interior search impressed claustrophobic and unpleasant.
There's a popular impression, calm, and comfy once we differ in that room. Therefore the tile floors' color could you select should because one of ceramic hues will determine the wonder of one's household you take notice and do not be underestimated.
your household will not feel comfortable sitting at home to be able to make your family members' poor effects as well as if we feel miserable while in the house, you then be like to enjoy outside the property. When you will find two hues with all the size of the location of the area while in the area the same shade of the floor you can see the difference but they will vary.
Definition of Broken Bow Post Office
Brokenbro•ken (brō′kən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of break.
- reduced to fragments;
- not functioning properly;
out of working order.
- (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds. Cf. scattered (def. 4).
- changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
- fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
- infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of trust.
- interrupted, disrupted, or disconnected: After the phone call he returned to his broken sleep.
- weakened in strength, spirit, etc.: His broken health was due to alcoholism.
- tamed, trained, or reduced to submission: The horse was broken to the saddle.
- imperfectly spoken, as language: She still speaks broken English.
- spoken in a halting or fragmentary manner, as under emotional strain: He uttered a few broken words of sorrow.
- disunited or divided: Divorce results in broken families.
- not smooth;
rough or irregular: We left the plains and rode through broken country.
bankrupt: the broken fortunes of his family.
- [Papermaking, Print.]a quantity of paper of less than 500 or 1000 sheets.
Bowbow1 (bou),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to bend the knee or body or incline the head, as in reverence, submission, salutation, recognition, or acknowledgment.
- to yield;
submit: to bow to the inevitable.
- to bend or curve downward;
stoop: the pines bowed low.
- to bend or incline (the knee, body, or head) in worship, submission, respect, civility, agreement, etc.: He bowed his head to the crowd.
- to cause to submit;
- to cause to stoop or incline: Age had bowed his head.
- to express by a bow: to bow one's thanks.
- to usher (someone) with a bow (usually fol. by in, out, etc.): They were bowed in by the footman.
- to cause to bend;
make curved or crooked.
- bow and scrape, to be excessively polite or deferential.
- bow out, to resign a position or withdraw from a job, competition, obligation, etc.: He bowed out after two terms as governor.
- an inclination of the head or body in salutation, assent, thanks, reverence, respect, submission, etc.
- make one's bow, to appear publicly for the first time, as a performer, politician, etc.: The young pianist made her bow last night to an appreciative audience.
- take a bow, to step forward or stand up in order to receive recognition, applause, etc.: The conductor had the soloists take a bow.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.