Baby Food Bottle Feeder have 9 attachments it's including Amazon.com, Amazon.com : Nuby 2-Pack Nurtur Care Infa Feeder Set, 4 Ounce, Colors May Vary : Baby Bottles : Baby, Aliexpress.com : Buy Silicone Baby Feeding Bottle With Spoon Food Supplement Rice Cereal Bottle Baby Squeeze Spoon Silica Gel Spoon 90ml LA872655 From ., Baby Infant Squeeze Spoon Food Feeder, 2.5oz Streamline PC Blowing Baby Food Bottle Feeder, Mom Mart - Blogger, Snagshout, Amazon.com : New Nuby Infa Infant Feeder Cereal And Baby Food Bottle With Sippy Cup Spout : Baby, 2017 .3 Size Silicone Baby Food Nipple Feeder Fresh Juice Pacifier Safe Baby Bottles Pacifier Food Feeder Tool For Baby Children From Warm_home, .. Following are the photos:
The image about Baby Food Bottle Feeder was posted on September 17, 2017 at 1:25 am. This article is posted in the Feeder category. Baby Food Bottle Feeder is labelled with Baby Food Bottle Feeder, Baby, Food, Bottle, Feeder..Commit their free moment after seized by chaotic times, sipping milk caffeine with pals or household interact at home is a condition as well as a good environment. Times recover vitality to combat with the worries of the job, heat and regain your power using a lot of recollections of camaraderie.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the design is classy and lavish in features of your home. It is much better to know different styles and models of contemporary coffee table online, if you would like to put a modern coffee table while in the living room.
A Baby Food Bottle Feeder may replicate of decorating the family room, the non-public preference. If you're an individual who has a home layout that is modern, you may choose distinct modern coffee table to your home. Modern coffee table showing personal preference.
Connotation of Baby Food Bottle Feeder
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Bottlebot•tle1 (bot′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
- the contents of such a container;
as much as such a container contains: a bottle of wine.
- bottled cow's milk, milk formulas, or substitute mixtures given to infants instead of mother's milk: raised on the bottle.
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]to drink alcohol to excess often or habitually.
- the bottle, intoxicating beverages;
liquor: He became addicted to the bottle.
- to put into or seal in a bottle: to bottle grape juice.
- to preserve (fruit or vegetables) by heating to a sufficient temperature and then sealing in a jar.
- bottle up:
- to repress, control, or restrain: He kept all of his anger bottled up inside him.
- to enclose or entrap: Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.