Hello , this blog post is about Victorian 1860's Antique Walnut Chest Or Dresser, Carved Fruit & Nut Pulls . (beautiful Antique Walnut Chest Of Drawers #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2187 x 1458. This post's file size is just 321 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Antique Walnut Chest Of Drawers.
7 pictures of Victorian 1860's Antique Walnut Chest Or Dresser, Carved Fruit & Nut Pulls . (beautiful Antique Walnut Chest Of Drawers #5)
Essence of Victorian 1860's Antique Walnut Chest Or Dresser, Carved Fruit & Nut Pulls .
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Walnutwal•nut (wôl′nut′, -nət),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nut of trees of the genus Juglans, of the North Temperate Zone. Cf. walnut family.
- the tree itself.
- the wood of such a tree.
- [Northeastern U.S.]the hickory nut.
- any of various fruits or trees resembling the walnut.
- a somewhat reddish shade of brown, as that of the heartwood of the black walnut tree.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Fruitfruit (fro̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n., pl. fruits, (esp. collectively) fruit, v.
- any product of plant growth useful to humans or animals.
- the developed ovary of a seed plant with its contents and accessory parts, as the pea pod, nut, tomato, or pineapple.
- the edible part of a plant developed from a flower, with any accessory tissues, as the peach, mulberry, or banana.
- the spores and accessory organs of ferns, mosses, fungi, algae, or lichen.
- anything produced or accruing;
product, result, or effect;
return or profit: the fruits of one's labors.
- (disparaging and offensive). a male homosexual.
- to bear or cause to bear fruit: a tree that fruits in late summer; careful pruning that sometimes fruits a tree.
Pullspull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Curtains are one of the essential components in an area. Victorian 1860's Antique Walnut Chest Or Dresser, Carved Fruit & Nut Pulls . (beautiful Antique Walnut Chest Of Drawers #5) able to dam the daylight is too shiny to the outside and on the other-hand is also in a position to protect area of the place so as not visible in the external. Till a space is barely that had a screen with no blinds so great blackout function.
Drapes than useful with regards to purpose, also can be handled as a section of decoration that can enhance the room. These items can be combined with the room's theme together with types and types of windows to help you present a separate room decor and in the future together.
To create a beneficial mix of decoration of the area through the choice of suitable drapes, we should be observant while in the mixture and complement of shades, designs, in addition to the layer resources using the idea of place and also the size and shape of the screen itself. Not only that, the election blackout must also be designed to paint the walls the comparison is not it and like the blinds possess a shade that's not in equilibrium using the color of the color, the effect will look peculiar?