Hi peoples, this photo is about Rebecca Rhoades Peacock Drape Wrap Around Backless Top (lovely Backless Drape Top #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 683 x 1025. This post's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Backless Drape Top.
Meaning of Rebecca Rhoades Peacock Drape Wrap Around Backless Top
Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Arounda•round (ə round′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in a circle, ring, or the like;
so as to surround a person, group, thing, etc.: The crowd gathered around.
- on all sides;
about: His land is fenced all around.
- in all directions from a center or point of reference: He owns the land for miles around.
- in a region or area neighboring a place: all the country around.
- in circumference: The tree was 40 inches around.
- in a circular or rounded course: to fly around and around.
- through a sequence or series, as of places or persons: to show someone around.
- through a recurring period, as of time, esp. to the present or a particular time: when spring rolls around again.
- by a circuitous or roundabout course: The driveway to the house goes around past the stables.
- to a place or point, as by a circuit or circuitous course: to get around into the navigable channel.
- with a rotating course or movement: The wheels turned around.
- in or to another or opposite direction, course, opinion, etc.: Sit still and don't turn around. After our arguments, she finally came around.
- back into consciousness: The smelling salts brought her around.
- in circulation, action, etc.;
about: He hasn't been around lately. The play has been around for years. When will she be up and around?
- somewhere near or about;
nearby: I'll be around if you need me.
- to a specific place: He came around to see me.
- been around, having had much worldly experience: He's been around and isn't likely to be taken in.
on all sides;
encompassing: a halo around his head.
- so as to encircle, surround, or envelop: to tie paper around a package.
- on the edge, border, or outer part of: a skirt with fringe around the bottom.
- from place to place in;
about: to get around town.
- in all or various directions from: to look around one.
- in the vicinity of: the country around Boston.
about: It's around five o'clock.
- here and there in: There are many cafés around the city.
- somewhere in or near: to stay around the house.
- to all or various parts of: to wander around the country.
- so as to make a circuit about or partial circuit to the other side of: to go around the lake; to sail around a cape.
- reached by making a turn or partial circuit about: the church around the corner.
- so as to revolve or rotate about a center or axis: the earth's motion around its axis.
- personally close to: Only the few advisers around the party leader understood his real motives.
- so as to get by a difficulty: They got around the lack of chairs by sitting on the floor.
- so as to have a foundation in: The novel is built around a little-known historical event.
Backlessback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
Everyone knows that color is one for making a style that is beautiful room of the most critical elements. Coloring can be an indispensable element for remodeling, decorating or generating designs, thus selecting the most appropriate shades must be considered. As previously mentioned in the last article, the color could thrust impact on feeling, conception and discussion.
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
In selecting the most appropriate colour for the family bedrooms thus, you must spend particular interest. The sack is just a spot where we rest, a haven where we sleep perhaps, or once we are drained, tired of the everyday regime whenever we are sick. The sack may be the location where we desired study a favorite story, to be alone or just remain muted. Areas must be a place that may make us feel comfortable.
Because of the need for the function of the bed room, you want to share the styles that are very best bedroom. We must choose the layout and colour that could create us obtain peace of luxury and mind. Peace will be encouraged by a room style that in a busy time. You will observe with a space with Backless Drape Top colour that is excellent can be a luxury in itself.