Hello folks, this image is about Baby Infants Toddler Non Slip Soft Bathtub Foam Pat Mat Body Support Mattress Cushion Edges Sponge (nice Baby Sponge Bath Mat #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 736 x 736. This image's file size is only 35 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Baby Sponge Bath Mat.
Baby Infants Toddler Non Slip Soft Bathtub Foam Pat Mat Body Support Mattress Cushion Edges Sponge (nice Baby Sponge Bath Mat #6) Photos Collection
Context of Baby Infants Toddler Non Slip Soft Bathtub Foam Pat Mat Body Support Mattress Cushion Edges Sponge
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Infantsin•fant (in′fənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a child during the earliest period of its life, esp. before he or she can walk;
- a person who is not of full age, esp. one who has not reached the age of 18 years;
- a beginner, as in experience or learning;
novice: The new candidate is a political infant.
- anything in the first stage of existence or progress.
- of or pertaining to infants or infancy: infant years.
- being in infancy: an infant king.
- being in the earliest stage: an infant industry.
- of or pertaining to the legal state of infancy;
Toddlertod•dler (tod′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who toddles, esp. a young child learning to walk.
a prefix meaning "not,'' freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un- 1): nonadherence; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Slipslip1 (slip),USA pronunciation v., slipped or (Archaic) slipt;
- to move, flow, pass, or go smoothly or easily;
slide: Water slips off a smooth surface.
- to slide suddenly or involuntarily;
to lose one's foothold, as on a smooth surface: She slipped on the icy ground.
- to move, slide, or start gradually from a place or position: His hat had slipped over his eyes.
- to slide out of or become disengaged from a fastening, the grasp, etc.: The soap slipped from my hand.
- to pass without having been acted upon or used;
get away: to let an opportunity slip.
- to pass from the mind, memory, or consciousness.
- to elapse or pass quickly or imperceptibly (often fol. by away or by): The years slipped by.
- to become involved or absorbed easily: to slip into a new way of life.
- to move or go quietly, cautiously, or unobtrusively: to slip out of a room.
- to put on or take off a garment easily or quickly: She slipped on the new sweater. He slipped off his shoes.
- to make a mistake or error: As far as I know, you haven't slipped once.
- to fall below a standard or accustomed level, or to decrease in quantity or quality;
deteriorate: His work slipped last year.
- to be said or revealed inadvertently (usually fol. by out): The words just slipped out.
- to read, study, consider, etc., without attention: He slipped over the most important part.
- (of an aircraft when excessively banked) to slide sideways, toward the center of the curve described in turning. Cf. skid (def. 18).
- to cause to move, pass, go, etc., with a smooth, easy, or sliding motion.
- to put, place, pass, insert, or withdraw quickly or stealthily: to slip a letter into a person's hand.
- to put on or take off (a garment) easily or quickly: He slipped the shirt over his head.
- to let or make (something) slide out of a fastening, the hold, etc.: I slipped the lock, and the door creaked open.
- to release from a leash, harness, etc., as a hound or a hawk.
- to get away or free oneself from;
escape (a pursuer, restraint, leash, etc.): The cow slipped its halter.
- to untie or undo (a knot).
- to let go entirely, as an anchor cable or an anchor.
- to pass from or escape (one's memory, attention, knowledge, etc.).
- to dislocate;
put out of joint or position: I slipped a disk in my back.
- to shed or cast: The rattlesnake slipped its skin.
- to ignore, pass over, or omit, as in speaking or writing.
- to let pass unheeded;
neglect or miss.
- [Boxing.]to evade or avoid (a blow) by moving or turning the body quickly: He slipped a right and countered with a hard left.
- (of animals) to bring forth (offspring) prematurely.
- to detach (a railway car) from a moving train as it passes through a station.
- let slip, to reveal unintentionally: to let slip the truth.
- slip a cog. See cog 1 (def. 6).
- slip away:
- to depart quietly or unobtrusively;
- to recede;
slowly vanish: All those facts I had memorized just slipped away.
- slip between the cracks. See crack (def. 52).
- slip someone's mind, to be forgotten: I was supposed to phone, but it slipped my mind.
- slip something over on, to deceive;
trick. Also, slip one over on.
- slip up, to make an error;
fail: I slipped up and put the letter in the wrong envelope.
- an act or instance of slipping.
- a sudden losing of one's foothold, as on slippery ground.
- a mistake in judgment;
- a mistake or oversight, as in speaking or writing, esp. a small one due to carelessness: a minor slip in addition; a slip of the tongue.
- an error in conduct;
- something easily slipped on or off.
- a decline or fall in quantity, quality, extent, etc., or from a standard or accustomed level: a slip in prices.
- a woman's undergarment, sleeveless and usually having shoulder straps, extending from above the bust down to the hemline of the outer dress.
- an underskirt, as a half-slip or petticoat.
- a pillowcase.
- an inclined plane, sloping to the water, on which vessels are built or repaired.
- the difference between the speed at which a screw propeller or paddle wheel would move if it were working against a solid and the actual speed at which it advances through the water.
- a space between two wharves or in a dock for vessels to lie in.
- the difference between the synchronous and the operating speeds of a motor.
- the difference between output speed and input or theoretical speed in certain fluid or electromagnetic devices, as couplings or motors.
- (in pumps) the difference between the actual volume of water or other liquid delivered by a pump during one complete stroke and the theoretical volume as determined by calculation of the displacement.
- unintended movement or play between mechanical parts or the like.
- the position of a fielder who stands behind and to the offside of the wicketkeeper.
- the fielder playing this position.
- the relative displacement of formerly adjacent points on opposite sides of a fault, measured along the fault plane.
- a small fault.
- Also called glide. plastic deformation of one part of a metallic crystal relative to the other part due to shearing action.
- give someone the slip, to elude a pursuer;
escape: The murderer gave the police the slip.
Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Spongesponge (spunj),USA pronunciation n., v., sponged, spong•ing.
- any aquatic, chiefly marine animal of the phylum Porifera, having a porous structure and usually a horny, siliceous or calcareous internal skeleton or framework, occurring in large, sessile colonies.
- the light, yielding, porous, fibrous skeleton or framework of certain animals or colonies of this group, esp. of the genera Spongia and Hippospongia, from which the living matter has been removed, characterized by readily absorbing water and becoming soft when wet while retaining toughness: used in bathing, in wiping or cleaning surfaces, etc.
- any of various other similar substances, often porous rubber or cellulose, used for washing or cleaning.
- See sponge bath.
- a person or thing that absorbs something freely: His mind is a sponge gathering historical data.
- a person who persistently borrows from or lives at the expense of others;
- a drunkard.
- a porous mass of metallic particles, as of platinum, obtained by the reduction of an oxide or purified compound at a temperature below the melting point.
- a sterile surgical dressing of absorbent material, usually cotton gauze, for wiping or absorbing pus, blood, or other fluids during a surgical operation.
- dough raised with yeast, esp. before kneading, as for bread.
- a light, sweet pudding of a porous texture, made with gelatin, eggs, fruit juice or other flavoring material, etc.
- a disposable piece of polyurethane foam impregnated with a spermicide for insertion into the vagina as a contraceptive.
- throw in the sponge, to concede defeat;
give up: The early election returns were heavily against him, but he wasn't ready to throw in the sponge.
- to wipe or rub with or as with a wet sponge, as to moisten or clean.
- to remove with or as with a wet sponge (usually fol. by off, away, etc.).
- to wipe out or efface with or as with a sponge (often fol. by out).
- to take up or absorb with or as with a sponge (often fol. by up): to sponge up water.
- to borrow, use, or obtain by imposing on another's good nature, friendship, hospitality, or the like: He sponged 40 bucks from his friend and went to the city.
- to decorate (a ceramic object) by dabbing at it with a sponge soaked with color.
- to take in or soak up liquid by absorption.
- to gather sponges.
- to live at the expense of others (often fol. by on or off): He came back home and sponged off his family for a while.
The house usually has its own persona. Also together with the bungalow are observed in the UK. Do not desire to change the building's composition is an excessive amount of, Baby Sponge Bath Mat designs and conventional pad compete.
Never asked stunning, an outcome! To be able to maintain the identity of a building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen layout independent of the principal building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
Want to convey the atmosphere is inviting and warm, the furniture has a soft bright coloring as his concluding. Much storage and contemporary equipment can be lovely kitchen layout enhances that one. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
If you also serene having a slight antique and like the environment of the comfortable home sense, then this Baby Sponge Bath Mat with likely a terrific decision for you personally. To get this fashion you utilize a wooden flooring and possibly can make cheap kitchen cabinets an election that have pattern includes a pattern. Hotter will be felt by utilizing pale shades brown with details of lumber and white hues could make supper in the kitchen along with your household.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and it is currently at night stage of renovation. In place of wanting to simulate the cottage's type, Alex St decided to build yet another home layout that maintain the type of the home and will lessen the structural change of the complete lodge.
The kitchen style while in the form of a glass cube. Using glass listed here is supposed to manage to manage the temperature during winter. Glass sliding gates might be exposed to supply oxygen in to the place while summer arrives. For there to become a frequent thread involving the Baby Infants Toddler Non Slip Soft Bathtub Foam Pat Mat Body Support Mattress Cushion Edges Sponge (nice Baby Sponge Bath Mat #6) with fresh kitchen, surfaces utilizing the same content having an external terrace.