1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre have 13 pictures including Lovely, Bright & Spacious 1 Bedroom Flat To Rent In Edinburgh City Centre, SHORT TERM LET:, Property Image#3 Luxurious Art Deco 1 Bed Apartment In Edinburgh City Centre, Edinburgh City Centre · Flat, First Floor, For Sale, 18/1 Nelson Street, EDINBURGH,, Property Image#8 Luxurious Art Deco 1 Bed Apartment In Edinburgh City Centre, SHORT TERM LET:, Stunning 1 Bed Flat In City Centre - Fully Furnished, Edinburgh City Centre, 1 Bedroom Flat. Image 1 Of 8, 1 Bedroom Flat In North Bank Street, Central, Edinburgh, EH1 2LP, 1 Bedroom Flat In Leith Street, Central, Edinburgh, EH1 3AT, 1 Bedroom Flat In Bruntsfield Terrace, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, EH10 4EX, Property Image#13 Luxurious Art Deco 1 Bed Apartment In Edinburgh City Centre, Property Image#7 Luxurious Art Deco 1 Bed Apartment In Edinburgh City Centre. Below are the photos:
This blog post of 1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre was uploaded on July 14, 2017 at 4:56 am. This blog post is posted in the Bedroom category. 1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre is labelled with 1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre, 1, Bedroom, Flat, Edinburgh, City, Centre..The home often has its own identity. Similarly with cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Do not wish to transform the design of the building is too much, 1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre designs contend with traditional pad.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to replicate the cottage's design, Alex St made a decision to assemble an additional home style that may reduce the structural change of the entire lodge and maintain this house's character.
Never requested a result, attractive! To be able to take care of the building's character, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture adding a kitchen layout independent of the principal building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building in-question.
Context of 1 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh City Centre
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
EdinburghEd•in•burgh (ed′n bûr′ə, -bur′ə or, esp. Brit., -brə),USA pronunciation n.
- Duke of. See Philip (def. 4).
- a city in and the capital of Scotland, in the SE part: administrative center of the Lothian region. 470,085.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Centrecen•tre (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tred, -tring. [Chiefly Brit.]